Aegean region: 384 violations ights of women and children
According to the Human Rights Association there have been 384 violations of children and women rights in the Aegean Region in the last 10 months.
The Human Rights Association (IHD) Izmir Branch has published its report on rights violations against women and children in the Aegean Region in the last 10 months.
The report was presented at a press conference in the Association premises and was read by Branch executive Cemile Karakaya.
In the report, a total of 384 rights violations against women and children have been documented in the last 10 months.
According to the testimonies collected by the IHD and recorded in the press, Karakaya said that there were 384 violations in total.
Violations cases were listed as follows:
"* Domestic violence against women: 2
* Forced prostitution: 12
* Harassment and rape of women: 28
* Female assault: 55
* Murder of Women: 67
* Trans individuals beaten: 4
* Murder of trans: 2
* Police murder of transgender person: 1
* Violation of the right to education: 1
* Death threat to women: 4
* Drug delivery to child: 1
* Suicide: 4
* Suspicious death: 1
* Unauthorized spreading on social media of images with sexual content: 3
* Child marriage for money: 1
* Child assault: 24
* Child abuse: 12
* Child sexual abuse: 51
* Child murder: 6
* Child death as a result of neglect: 3
* Death in student service: 1
* Poisoning as a result of student collective meal: 98
* Child poisoned to death: 1
* Torture against child: 1"