"The AKP has made the isolation of Abdullah Öcalan the basis for the continuation of its political system. If the isolation is not lifted, a massive crisis awaits us," warns HDP Co-chair Pervin Buldan.
The Autonomous Administration of North and East Syria rejected statements by the Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister and declared that their project has never endangered the territorial integrity of the country and its people.
People from Serêkaniyê told German Chancellor Angela Merkel that her support for the Turkish state invasion of Rojava / North-East Syria is "a crime."
- Woman loses her life in attack launched by mercenaries in Manbij20:33
- Earthquake in Van20:27
- Aleppo under full control of the Syrian regime19:29
- Buldan: The crisis will deepen as long as the isolation continues18:44
- Turkey’s mercenaries attack villages in Manbij17:17
- Afrin people: We trust in the SDF, we will return home16:36
- Autonomous Administration responds to Syrian Deputy FM15:59
- 444 settlement areas cut off from the outside world15:33
- Protest against international conspiracy in Yerevan15:02
- Turkish jets bomb guerrilla zones in southern Kurdistan14:27