A new campaign named “Water for Rojava” has been launched two weeks ago aiming at rising funds to help women’s co-operatives and democratic local municipalities in Rojava and other parts of North-East Syria. + Water For Rojava campaign launched today + Water as a war tool
20 civil and legal organizations urgently appeal to the United Nations to take action as the violations and crimes against the defenseless civilians in the Afrin region reached the most dramatic and horrible intensity. + From Afrin to the world: Act now and end Turkish occupation!
The human bones that have been discovered in Dargeçit, Mardin have been sent to Istanbul for examination.
- Occupation forces start field fires in two villages in Til Temir20:28
- NES administration calls for international investigation in Afrin19:23
- Water is not a weapon, water is life!18:42
- 20 organizations call for urgent UN action for Afrin17:33
- Policeman killed in Amed16:59
- Disciplinary proceedings against female prisoners in Mardin16:23
- Şîfa Jin: We want to defend the health of society15:44
- KCDK-E: Tourism in Turkey finances the war in Kurdistan15:02
- Human bones found in mass grave in Mardin sent to Istanbul13:46
- Semelka border crossing opens for civilians13:16