On the anniversary of the beginning of the Shengal genocide, actions took place in Gießen, Berlin, Cologne, Mannheim, Frankfurt, Achim, Heilbronn, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Wesel, Stuttgart, Switzerland, Sweden and France.
In Van a 46-year-old civilian was shot dead by Turkish soldiers. The man leaves behind a wife and six children. + Van fears return to the darkest years + Former soldier says "executing Kurds was allowed"
- Mistefa: North and East Syria expects a strong Corona wave17:09
- Sick prisoners in Istanbul show Covid-19 symptoms16:33
- Demonstrations for Shengal in many European cities15:52
- Öcalan’s lawyers apply to visit Imralı15:19
- 46-year-old man killed by Turkish soldiers in Van14:47
- Turkish army bombs a village in Gire Spi14:14
- Aerial attack on a village in Sulaymaniyah13:43
- Military operation and curfew in 5 villages of Siirt13:13
- Court reverts decision to ban Correa from running for president 12:44
- Kongra Star condemns murder of young woman in Kobanê12:06