Thousands of people had to flee Girê Spî (Tal Abyad) because of the Turkish AKP regime's attacks on Rojava. ANF spoke with the displaced people from the region who have found shelter in Raqqa.
North and East Syrian Internal Security Forces vowed to continue their struggle and protect the people and their land against the occupation forces.
- People from Gire Spi want to return to their old lives11:11
- Villages of Til Temir under renewed attack10:29
- ANCA urges Trump to bring up the killing of Armenian priest09:40
- RTS highlights Turkey’s war crimes in northern Syria09:06
- Syrian Women’s Council denounces a genocide in Syria08:33
- Perpetrators of the Qamishlo attack captured08:00
- MSD condemns the Qamishlo attack and murder of priest07:35
- Syriac Military Council's call on international community 21:33
- Manbij Military Council member fell martyr21:20
- Turkey and its mercenaries attacked the village of Ebdulhey20:43