Former Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP) co-chair Figen Yüksekdağ, posted a tweet on the arrest order handed out to her and Selahattin Demirtas.
The two-day conference for a democratic Turkey will end today in Berlin.
- Martyr Dilxwaz Agir Revenge Unit claims Mersin action 11:48
- Girê Spî Military Council complied with new border security deal11:18
- First blow to EU-Mercosur agreement comes from Austria10:48
- Derry witnessed first hearing of Bloody Sunday trial 10:18
- Yüksekdağ: In my life I was never arrested twice in one trial09:48
- PYD 16th anniversary celebrated in Limassol09:18
- Amed Vigil: The people won't accept the trustees!08:48
- Berlin Conference for a new Turkey ends today08:18
- Young people joined Democracy Vigil in Van07:48
- Mass rally in Maastricht gives message of total resistance22:05