Monday’s deadly attack on the al-Wahda street in the Qamishlo city center targeted civilians.
Six civilians were killed and 42 others wounded as a result of a series of explosions in Qamishlo city centre.
According to SDF, the Turkish state has carried out at least 190 attacks after the ceasefire declared on October 17.
- Journalist among the victims of Qamishlo attack07:30
- Heavy fighting in Masudiya village on M4 highway21:30
- YPJ pays tribute to Nupelda Bagok who fell in Serekaniye20:30
- HDP co-mayors of Van's İpekyolu district jailed20:00
- Six killed, 42 wounded in Qamishlo attacks- UPDATE19:22
- Caggins: We'll continue to work with SDF in fight against ISIS18:15
- Afrin Liberation Forces: 5 Turkish and mercenary forces killed18:00
- Ceremony for SDF and YPJ fighters in Shehba17:30
- SDF issued balance sheet for last 24 hours of occupation17:00
- Turkish army bombing villages of Shelgirat16:30