Members of the European Parliament heavily criticized Turkey and called for an end to aid and arms sale to Turkey.
YJA Star guerrilla Lilav Jinda said that the Turkish state used all sophisticated technologies in the attacks against Heftanîn. "No matter how far the Turkish state goes, it will not succeed. We will make Cenga Heftanîn a victorious operation."
- Gravestones used to build military bases in Girê Spî19:39
- Jailed baby gets a name: Hope18:51
- UN: World could hit 1.5-degree warming threshold by 202418:06
- Kurdish women protest in front of the French Parliament17:29
- Inhumane and dangerous: seasonal work in Turkey16:47
- MEPs call for an end to arms sale to Turkey16:10
- Guerrilla actions in Heftanîn, Xakurke and Çukurca14:48
- Protest against Russian-Turkish patrol in Kobanê14:14
- German technology in Turkish armed drones?13:46
- Öcalan’s lawyers apply to visit Imralı13:09