An internationalist friend remembers his time in the mountains with Şehid (martyr) Sara Dorşin. + Following the revolution to the Red Mountains: Sarah Handelmann + Remembering Şehîd Sara Dorşîn
PYD Co-Presidency Council Member Foza Yusif states that the Turkish state is carrying out new attack plans and adds, "War and crisis will always remain on the agenda for the next two years."
The KCK has denied reports by KDP media that several PKK members who are alleged to have planned attacks have been arrested, saying that such allegations are usually made to legitimize future attacks on the Kurdish movement. + KDP seeks provocation in Heftanin-Metina area + Is KDP’s military deployment to Gare a move against Metina?
- Strasbourg vigil activists condemn KDP collaboration with Turkey21:01
- Mass grave discovered in Deir ez-Zor18:11
- Lack of material affects education negatively in Shehba16:57
- Austrian company will not produce engines for Turkish drones16:15
- Dossiers submitted to the CoE representatives in Strasbourg15:21
- "She discovered hidden aspects of herself in the mountains"14:47
- France warns citizens in Turkey14:13
- Foza Yusif: Turkish state prepares for new attacks13:46
- Panels and conferences at sit-in in Strasbourg13:07
- Former UK MEP Ward expresses concern about latest HDP arrests12:36