The condition of prisoners Semire Direkçi and Muhlise Karagüzel are getting worse, as the IHD underlined in its weekly protests for ill prisoners.
The Kurdish People's Leader had to leave the Middle East on October 9, 1998. "From now on, a relentless pursuit and control were to be continued by the NATO and the United States wherever I went." + Pre-9 October period and the 1 September 1998 ceasefire - V + “A plan with 99 percent no way out” VI
At a press conference in Ankara, HDP co-chair Pervin Buldan provided information about yesterday's arrests and announced that the HDP would not be brought to its knees.
- Turkey blocks access to Nûçe Ciwan Agency website09:34
- FCDK-KAWA: Let's support and mobilize for the HDP09:02
- Kurdish soprano Pervin Chakar sings Musa Anter08:27
- IHD says health of ill prisoners Direkçi and Karagüzel worsening07:51
- Explosion in Serekaniye results in casualties19:49
- Commemoration for Kurdish revolutionary Mehmet Aksoy in London19:05
- HPG guerrilla laid to rest in Yüksekova18:11
- Trial against Syriac Orthodox priests resumes17:37
- Politicians in exile call for solidarity with the HDP16:59
- Second stage in the October 9 period- VII15:42