The historic resistance of the peoples against the Turkish state's invasion of North East Syria continues to grow.
SDF have evacuated the city of Serêkaniyê.
MSD said that some medical reports indicate existence of unknown burn cases that require investigation by international authorities specialized in internationally prohibited weapons. + Call for an international inspection of weapons used by Turkey + Footage proves Turkish use of chemical weapons in northern Syria
- Four co-mayors taken into custody in Amed08:09
- SDF disclosed the names of 16 fighters fallen martyrs08:00
- Thousands took to the streets all over Europe07:32
- Civil disobedience actions in Europe against Turkish invasion21:27
- People's Resistance: DAY 12 - LIVE BLOG20:26
- SDF Spokesperson announces withdrawal from Serêkaniyê17:48
- #RiseUp4Rojava calls to block Turkish Airlines17:00
- TJA: Rise up for the Kurds in war16:34
- Vengeance Units carry out actions in Mersin15:53
- MSD denounces Turkish war crimes in northern Syria14:42