NEWS
Politicians, doctors, scientists, and journalists appealed to the Council of Europe in Strasbourg and called for Turkey to pave the way for peace and a political solution to the Kurdish question.
DEM Party MP Cengiz Çandar said that the parliamentary commission should hear Kurdish People's Leader Abdullah Öcalan, the decisive and leading actor in the process, and that the ‘right to hope’ should be implemented.
Idris Baluken described the failure of the parliamentary solution commission to meet with Abdullah Öcalan as a major mistake for the credibility of the process.
The Democratic Institutions Platform has called for participation in the march from Amed to Ankara on October 1, under the slogan “We walk to freedom with hope.”
Latest News
-
HDP delegation leaves for Kandil
A delegation of People’s Democratic Party (HDP) has left for Kandil in order to have talks with the KCK executives regarding the peace process in Turkey.
-
-
9 gang members killed in Sinjar
People’s Defence Forces (HPG) Sinjar Command and Sinjar Resistance Units (YBŞ) General Command have reported in a joint statement at least 9 ISIS members were killed in clashes in the last 24 hours in Sinjar, South Kurdistan.
-
-
-
-
School at Sinjar Camp in Amed begins education
A school with 4 classes has just started to provide education for the Yazidi Kurds sheltered in the Fidanlık camp of the Yenişehir Municipality which has been turned into living space for the refugees from Sinjar.
-
-
-
-
CHP Nusaybin branch members resign to join HDP
The chair and the all the members of the executive committee of the CHP have resigned from the party which they criticized for not developing policies to answer the expectations of the Kurdish people.
-
Clashes continue in Sinjar
People’s Defence Forces (HPG) and Sinjar Resistance Units (YBŞ) Commands have reported in a joint statement that 5 ISIS gang members were killed in Sinjar in the clashes of last 24 hours.
-
-
-
-
41 gang members killed in Kobanê and Til Hemis
YPG Press Centre said in a written statement that YPG/YPJ fighters continued their operations against ISIS-held regions in the rural areas of Kobanê on the 176th day of resistance going on in the phase of victory.
-
-
First school opened in Kobanê
As part of the reconstruction works in Kobanê, a primary school has been opened under the leadership of 10 teachers who had been providing education in the schools in the town before the attacks of ISIS gangs began.
-
Three villages liberated in Kirkuk
HPG reported that an operation has been launched against the villages held by ISIS in the hamlets of Til Werdê and Dubiz in the south of Kirkuk city in South Kurdistan.
-
-
Syriacs in Midyat protest Khabour massacre
Syriac people living in Midyat district of Mardin in North Kurdistan have taken to the streets in protest of the attacks of the ISIS gangs on around 35 Syriac villages in an attempt to perpetrate a massacre in Heseke town of Rojava on 23 Feb.
-
-
Operation in South Kirkuk
Guerrilla and peshmerga forces have launched a joint operation this morning at 06:00 local time to cleanse the southern areas of Kirkuk city in South Kurdistan of the ISIS gangs.
-
-
Resistance vigil continues at Kobanê border
While the operations of YPG/YPJ fighters to liberate the entire territory of Kobanê continues on all fronts, the vigil held in support of the Kobanê resistance at the border villages of Suruç is also ongoing in its 175th day.